Thursday, August 20, 2009

Why Do I Often Get Misunderstood?

I am not angry...
I am just tired because I slept for only 4 hours last night.

I am not sad...
I am just not feeling well from the headache and the nausea.

I am not pissed...
I am just feeling very hungry because I didn't eat breakfast.

I am not impatient...
I am just not really in the mood and I don't want to say anything that I may regret.

I am not mad...
I am just feeling very confused because I find that I am my own contradiction.

I am not faking my happiness...
I am just trying not focus on upsetting matters that I cannot change or control.

I am explaining myself because I care about you.
And since people often misunderstand me, even get angry at me for the things I didn't do, I find that it is very tiring to explain myself over and over again.



Because no matter what I say,
you will still think that I am lying or faking it.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails