Monday, August 17, 2009

I Wanna I Wanna I Wanna

I want Monday to faster come so that I can finish signing all my PTPTN documents.
~Yikes, DSA is so over-crowded~~

I want Wednesday to faster come so that I can finish Nutrition Assignment Oral Presentation and be done with that blessed thing...

I want Thursday to faster come so that I can finish PTPTN application and lessen the amount of paper in my room.
~~I still don't get it... Why the government want to promote Green Living by initiating paperless online E-Application but require us, students, to spend so much paper and money printing out and photocopying all the documents.
Isn't our government the biggest advocate for hypocrisy?

I want Friday to faster come so that I can take my Structural Biochemistry Test 2 and be done with it...

I want Saturday to faster come so that I can go home and go SHOPPING with my aunt...
~Actually I want to watch GI: Joe very much... But no one is watching with me...

I actually don't want Sunday to come so fast... Because that means Finals is one week nearer...

PS : Totally nonsensical, incoherent, gibberish post...

This is one of those impulsive posts influence by songs...
I am so addicted to All-American-Rejects' "I Wanna"!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails