Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Do It For Love

I lost it moments ago.
Now I think I found my way back.

It shouldn't be about test scores or how others are doing better than me.

This is about me LEARNING all I can.

Getting high scores doesn't mean a complete education.
Many input doesn't mean equal amount of output.

I need to reevaluate my goals in life and what I want to do with my time.
Everyone is given 24 hours. I just decided to spend mine productively by doing things I like.

Billy Joel once said,
"Don't do it for security or status, money, or, for crying out loud, don't do it for somebody else. Do it for love.
Because if you love what you do, you'll always do what you love."

This quote is on my wall, right in front of my study table.
I just forgot to look at it...


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails