Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Two Sides Of A Coin

Today, well, technically, yesterday, I am so HAPPY and HYPER the whole day!!

I don't know why and I don't really care to find out why. I think this time is really a time that I am really happy with myself since the past... what... 6 months? Maybe I've come to realise and accept that there are two sides to a coin. I can view life happily and take everything as a happy incidents, instead of focusing on the negative little things and make everyone miserable.

I should have done my cover long long time ago... It is so therapeutic.

Thank you for all your comments about my cover!!
It is really encouraging, though I personally think there are space for improvement.
Well, take note that I am not exactly a trained singer or a skilled guitarist.
But I am glad I did the cover!!

2 comments:

Jean said...

you're glad that you've done the cover so congrats! you've made the right choice! =)

Ryanne said...

haha...
ya... maybe i'll improve on it more...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails