Tuesday, August 4, 2009

It is 12.57am... I am still doing my Structural Biochemistry report... And I am extremely hungry...

I admittedly am not a good cook. But dinner time is like the time that I look forward to most everyday. I get to cook or enjoy dear YY's healthy cooking and Vee's creative dishes... Looking forward for tomorrow's dinner...


Steamed fish with garlic oil...
My garlic were not crispy enough... Vee's garlic are always perfect!!

Green apple fried eggs.
Purely experimental dish... Too much apple chunks in it.
But both Vee and Nicole were fooled. They thought it was meat 'cause I fried them to brownish...

Garlic with Nai Bak

Fried oats...
They make really good toppings and crumbs for frying, not to mention healthy too!!

Fried fish balls and fish finger...
A little too oily but still edible...

Pride of the day...
Preserved Vege (Ham Choi) Soup.
Because Vee can't really eat sour stuff, so I put in red dates and garlic to try to make the taste sweeter. Turns out to be not bad at all...
Too bad no taufu...

To-Try-List

** Boiled Green Apple in Yogurt
** Fried Preserved Vege with Minced Meat
** Tomyam or Thai style meat (Yet to get paste...)
** Maggi Goreng Yun Xin style that is not so salty
**Pancakes (Found a recipe but no flour yet)

And I have a really strong urge to cook broccoli with mushroom and egg!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails