Friday, May 1, 2009

When You Marry Those Two Together...

ITS HEAVEN

When you marry violin with Hip-hop, plus a dash of gymnastic...


I wonder how she actually manage to pull it off like that!! Amazing!!


When you marry classical music with rock element... And introducing violin to spice things up...


It may sound boring at first, but be patient. I gurantee you will not be disappointed.
Ok, fast forward to minute 2.30 for the most amazing part of the entire clip.
I can't do that with six strings (yet) but you pulled it off with four strings? I SALUTE YOU!!!

When you marry Southern style music and classical piece... And marrying guitar and violin...


Canon Rock the Southern Style... Amazing piece... So fresh!! And OMFG, the fingers... I love the way they arrange the piece... So nice!!

When you marry classical stuff with a toy..

A bit childish... But after all, it is a TOY...

And Ben... This is for you...

When can I insert your video in?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails