Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Random... Really Random...

I hate semester break because I'll be rotting at home, with no sense of purpose, and nothing much to do.

If there is such thing as a pimple meter, I will surely surpass the maximum limit.

Is there a reset button on my biological clock? Seriously, I am having insomnia at night and amnesia during the days.

Going by the rate I am staring at my laptop screen, watching movies, or just plain staring, I will go blind before next semester start.

If I have enough money, I will eat at Secret Recipe's EVERYDAY.

I want to write a fanfic on Supernatural because my brain is really undergoing a brainstorm. Sadly, I am just too lazy to put it into words...

I am facing a phenomena called Cognitive Dissonance where my brain tells me to stop eating and sleeping while my body is lying on the bed, eating chocolate.

I really think that Taylor Swift's White Horse is written for me... LOL...

I am sure I will not do half of the things I planned to do during semester break because I'll be DEAD by then. Cause of death? Boredom.

I am so jealous of YOUR iPod... Too bad, I am broke...

I just finished reading all the back-dated Reader's Digest, 3 months' issues I think... My short-sightedness must have increased overnight.

I am so bored at home I am starting to miss DOTA, a game that I am not too enthusiastic about...

I don't know what to get my mum for Mothers' Day... Why is there Mothers' Day, but no Grandparents' Day, or Daughters' Day, or whatever-day?

Today is the third day of semester break and I am starting to miss campus... Friends... Freedom... Food... YY... (Ok, sounds wrong... I mean, I miss jamming guitar and cooking with YY...)

Can one die of sleeping 16 hours a day? Wait, 16 hours of sleep is DEATH... OMG...

Can someone just stop be from being so boringly lame? I can't stand my own lameness...

PS: The post above is purely random babbling because of the extensive boredom that I am suffering at home. I do hope to do some movie reviews once I get my hands on some good movies... For the moment, I am just facing a writer's block...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails