Saturday, March 7, 2009

Would.Pain

I was listening to this song when I suddenly feel like writing something, something that I can relate to because the melody of the music really provoked something within me.

My intended target, I don't think you will ever read this.

To download song, click HERE

Would
A word so simple yet so heavy
A word so often used, but to describe nothing but a past
An incident that should have been
But yet, never quite made it
Would
It would have been but it never happened

Pain
Is never ending
Pain
It never really go away
Pain
Holding on is not easy
Pain
Letting go is not easy either
Pain
The wish to erase it all away
Pain
Because keeping it is sweeter than losing it
Pain
Is feeling alive
Pain
Sometimes it makes me feel so alive I rather die

Someone asked me if I miss you, I didn't answer. I just closed my eyes, walked away, and whispered "So much."

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails