Saturday, March 21, 2009

Tagged by Amy... Again~~ (Thanks gal!!)

1. What is the meaning of a Friend?
When you are flying high, friends are those that will ask if you are tired of flying instead of how high you've achieved.

2. What is your favourite thing to do ?
Sleep, eat, blog, movies, songs, guitar!!! And... a lot more... Life is full of fun what!!

3. If you are given a chance to reverse your life, will you go back to the past ?
Nope. Past is what makes me who I am today.

4. How old are you?
Nineteen

5. Is there someone in your heart right now ?
Sorta... But it doesn't matter...

6. Do you feel love in this world ?
Of course!! I have great friends and an even greater family!!

7. What are you afraid to lose the most ?
My family.

8. What do you wish to do now?
Learn to play Canon Rock like Funtwo (That is like... an impossible dream... T_T)

9. If there's someone that you love, would you confess to him/her ?
Depends... But like I say... It doesn't matter.

10.Do you think you are special?
Everyone is!!!

11. What are the requirements that you do not wish from your other half?
It is one's imperfection that makes him perfect for me...

12. What do you think is your purpose in life?
I am still in the journey of discovering it...

13. Do you hate yourself sometimes ?
At times...

14. If you had to eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
A never-ending feast... That doesn't really answer the question right? Hhmm...

15. If you had a choice to be rich or happy, which one would you pick?
Happy!! Why live a sad life with lotsa money?

16. If you have a chance, which part of your character you would like to change?
Nothing crucial actually... Maybe to be a nicer and friendlier person...

17. What is the most prized possession that you wish you can bring to Heaven?
My heart and soul

18. Name one love song that you have in mind and why?
Latika's Theme... Every time I listen to the song I feel a different kind of intense feeling...

19. What is your plan when you become an old man or old woman?
Have a peaceful life with my other half in somewhere beautiful like Europe or somewhere...

20. Do u think your Life is meaningful enough?
At the moment... YEA!! I try to feel as alive as possible every second... We may never know when we are leaving this world!!



You're next!

~Ben
~YY (Even though I know you might not do this)
~Zac
~I don't know... Anyone la...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails