Thursday, March 19, 2009

Tagged by Amy... Again

Directions: Once you’ve been tagged, you’ve to write a blog or a note on Facebook with 16 random things, facts, habits or goals about you. At the end, choose 10 people to tag, listing their names & why you choose them. Don’t forget to leave them a comment (”you’re it”) and to read your blog. You can’t tag the person that tagged you. Since you can’t tag me, let me know when you’ve posted your blog/note, so I can see your weirdness. (:

1. I am a guitar addict these days.
2. I think a lot lately...
3. Eating is the best way to release stress or let go of something.
4. I put my thoughts and opinion into poems... Though they are still weird...
5. Music influence my mood... in a BIG way...
6. Sometimes I hope that you will leave me alone...
7. I try to enjoy life as much as possible.. you only live once right?
8. I dream of a life with purpose.
9. Sometimes, I wish that I don't care so much...
10. I want to travel around the world.
11. I like the rain and I seriously wanna dance in the rain and get wet...
12. I seriously dislike hypocrites and chauvinist.
13. I want to be able to play guitar like Sungha Jung or Funtwo one day...
14. I hope people will have the courage to accept others as who they are... And stop comparing and complaining.
15. I have the best Gor Gor around...
16. The first time someone pray for me in the Christian way... I nearly cry...

I would like to tag:

1. Ben (cause I wana see how weird you are)
2. Young (I know you don't do tags... But I'm sure you are an interesting person)
3. YY (I wana see updates)
4. Zac (No updates on your blog too)
5. Cheryl (Cause this will be your first tag)
6. Anyone... No many actually read my blog... So... Whatever...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails