Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Insignificant

By the window sill
Staring at the sky
Dark sky
Is it going to rain tonight?

A speck of dust gathered in memories
A tiny marble among the colourful world
A tiny star in the universe
An insignificant patch of your life
Maybe that is what I am to you

I am a shooting star
One that came with a trail of light
And disappeared into the night
Reduced to dust
Already forgotten


I used to believe that everyone on Earth is here for a purpose. I used to believe that a small deed may change the world, even in the smallest possible way. Today, I am not sure about that anymore...
And since don't know when, I actually start to believe in the power of prayer... Maybe God gave me this rough patch of life so that I can learn to be thankful when life gets better.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails