Sunday, March 22, 2009

Quotes for the Heart

The hardest thing to do is watch the one you love, love someone else.
It is over, but yet, it is not completely over...

If you love me, let me know. If not, please gently let me go.
Do not waste time on the person who is not willing to waste time on you...

Some of the greater things in life are unseen thats why you close your eyes when you kiss, cry, or dream...
Close your eyes and feel it with your soul... That feeling will stay in your heart forever...

Love is as much of an object as an obsession, everybody wants it, everybody seeks it, but few ever achieve it, those who do will cherish it, be lost in it, and among all, never... never forget it.
Forget the bad times, remember the good times and cherish every moment of it... Forgetting it merely means losing a crucial part of yourself...

Pleasure of love lasts but a moment, Pain of love lasts a lifetime.
Love is like dark chocolate... Three parts bitter, one part sweet... But many still love to eat it...

If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, its yours forever. If it dosent, then it was never meant to be.
To love is to let go...

Don't let someone become your everything, because when they're gone you have nothing!
How true!! "Forever" do not exist!!

Love is never wanting to lose faith, never wanting to give up, and never truly moving on. Love is knowing and praying in the deepest part of what's left of your heart that they feel the same.
But sometimes, giving up is the only choice... Because they might not feel the same anymore...

I dont know why they call it heartbreak. It feels like every part of my body is broken too.
The heart is the vessel of the soul. When the heart is broken, so is the soul...

I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go. Things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right. You believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.
I love this one!! Everything happens for a reason and they are merely obstacles... Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong ones before we meet the right one. So that we can be grateful when we meet the right one...

When breaking up with my boyfriend, he told me "You'll never find anyone like me ever!" I thought to myself " I should hope not. You're the kind I want to get rid of."
A wacky one here!! But at certain situation it is true... What for keeping something that do not belong to you?

The ones that you love the most are usually the ones that hurt you the most.
I couldn't agree more with this one... Because the deeper the love, the deeper the cut and some may never heal...

When someone says they love you, it just means they love you for that day. The next day they could be running away with your best friend!
Another wacky one!! Lesson of the quote: Choose your lover with care and choose your friends with even more care!!

Love isn't finding a perfect person. It's seeing an imperfect person perfectly.
Most of the times, it is the imperfection that make he/she perfect...

I love you, not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you.
Say you love a person, only and only if, you can accept who he/she really is...

Love doesn't make the world go round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.
What is the meaning of life, when it is only loneliness? Better to loved and lost, than to never love at all... ~Ernest Hemmingway~

~Was looking at some quotes for a special occasion... And found a bunch of quotes that I can personally relate to... The comments are just my two cents... They are open for comments and rebuttal... Enjoy...

Love... What is love?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails