Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Rediscovering Old Love

Old love...
Something that I've abandoned for ages...

MY GUITAR!!!


Okay... My guitar is OLD... It was inherited... I got it from my late aunt... Used to self taught guitar when I was in Form 3... Then stopped for about 2 years because my guitar jamming "kaki"s stop playing...

Now, don't know why, there are suddenly 3 guitars in my house ( mine included) After lots of encouragement from dear YY, I picked up my old guitar and started strumming nonchalantly... Boy... I am rusty!!

Anyway... I got myself a digital tuner... And some basic chords... Gotta learn it all over again... But the fun of rediscovering old love is cool!! And I am being a bit overly ambitious here... The first song I attempted after such long period without guitar was Love Story by Taylor Swift... Lol... I suck in plucking T_T

My new picks... Lost the one someone gave me ages ago... Sorry pal... T_T

Anyhow... Need lots of practice and hopefully guidance and encouragement from anyone want a jam session and don't mind playing with a noob like me... ;)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails