Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Tagged by Amy~~

Starting time: 10.04am
Name: Ryanne
Sisters: ~Nil~
Brothers: One annoying brat
Shoes size: 8 or 39
Height: Tall enough
Where do you live: In my dorm room
Favourite drink: Err... A lot...
Favourite breakfast: Depends...

HAVE YOU
Been on a plane: Nope
Swam in the ocean: I can't swim T_T
Fallen asleep in school: Yup...
Broken someone's heart: I think so...
Fell of your chair: Yes!! In school!!
Sat by all night waiting for someone to call: Definitely~~
Saved e-mails: Yup, important and meaningful ones
What is your room like: Ground Zero after World War III
What's right beside you: LCD projector (I am doing this in the middle of web page practical, yikes~~)
What's the last thing you ate: Raisin Oatmeal
Ever had chicken pox: No
Sore throat: Who hasn't?
Stiches: Weirdly, NO ~given that I am so prone to accidents~
Broken nose: No. Don't hope so...
Do you believe in love at first sight: Not really
Like picnics: Depends
Who was the last person you danced with: Myself
Last made you smile: Someone
You last yelled at: Him

TODAY DID YOU
Talk to someone you like: Nope
Kissed anyone: Nope
Get sick: Nope
Talked to an ex: Nope
Miss someone: Yes.
Do you sleep with stuffed animals: Nope
What's under your bed: Nothing
Who do you really hate: No one
What time is it now: 10.10am
Is there a person who is on your mind right now: Yes
Do you have any siblings: Yes
Do you want children: When my maternal instinct start kicking in
Do you smile often: Maybe
Do you like your handwriting: Yes
Are your toenails painted: No
Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in: My parents'
What color shirt are you wearing: Blue
What were you doing at 7pm yesterday: Watching Supernatural *DEAN!!!*
I can't wait to: Get out of practical lab
When did you cry last: Not too long ago
Are you a friendly person: I don't know, you tell me?:)
Do you have any pets: Nope
Where is the person you have feelings for right now: In his class, probably forgotten me...
Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you: Very much
Do you sleep with the TV on: Sometimes, haha...
What are you doing now: This tag.
Can you handle the truth: I'll try my best =) Honesty is, after all, the best policy...
Are you closer to mother or father: Daddy
How many people can you say you've really loved: Quite a lot actually, but maybe they don't know...
Do you eat healthily: I try to...
Have you ever cried because something someone said to you: Yes
How often do you go to church: I don't go to church... Not a Christian...
If you're having a bad day,who are you most likely to go to: Daddy or Xin Yi
Are you loud or quiet most of the time: Depends
Are you confident: Think so...

THINGS YOU DID 10 YEARS AGO
I was 9 years old 10 years ago... Can't really remember... Being a crazy and naughty kid I guess? ;)

THINGS ON MY TO DO LIST TODAY
-sleep
-watch Supernatural
-finish my tutorials on time
-try to fix the stupid internet line
-a lot more...

5 PLACES I HAVE LIVED IN
-Ipoh
-Kampar
-Cameron Highlands
-Er... Do vacation counts?

PEOPLE I TAG
- Zac ~Looking forward to interesting answers~
- YY ~Cause you long time no updates~
- Ben ~Just wanna know you better~
- Blacktan ~For fun~
- Anyone....

~SMILES~~

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails