Wednesday, March 25, 2009

A Walk by Faith

Believe,
A man without dreams has nothing.

Faith,
We walk by faith and not by sight.

Trust,
Close your eyes and be guided.

Grace,
Win with glory, lose with even more grace.

Joy,
Let the world be a better place.

Lost,
Get lost once in a while to be rediscovered.

Death,
It is nothing but a beginning of another journey.

Life,
Live life to the fullest because that's all you've got.


I am feeling a little down today. Maybe because of the assignment stress and certain non-work related stressors... Anyway, I am listening to Faryl Smith's Amazing Grace and got inspired to write this short post. I am not a religious person, but today, I would like to think that some higher power up there is working something for me...

I pray today, that I have the strength and courage to face the challenges that He put in my life and be a better person after each day. After all, learning is the purpose of life, non?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails