Tuesday, March 24, 2009

To My Pa And Ma

24 March 1984...

Is the historical day in my family. It is the day where my parents were joint in holy matrimony. Till this day, they are still happily married and very much in love with each other.

24 March 2009

Today is the day where your marriage reached its 25th anniversary. May your love to each other continue to grow with each day. 25 years of marriage and still counting... That is an achievement!! Congratulations!!

As the eldest child, there isn't much that I can do except to present this gift to my beloved parents with my brother... Hope you guys like it!

The photo frame and the card


The photo frame with quotes
~I spent the entire night sleepless looking for those quotes~~

Love is patient, love is kind.
It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.
It is not rude, it is not self-seeking.
It is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.
Love does not delight in evil, but rejoices with the truth.
It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
Love never fails.
I Corinthians 13:4-8

~Those are the words written on the card~

Sorry I couldn't be home to celebrate with you guys...
And a big thanks to Xin Yi who spent hours hunting gifts with me... And Gor Gor for suggesting beautiful quotes, though I didn't use them...


HAPPY 25th WEDDING ANNIVERSARY, MOM AND DAD!!
YOU GUYS ROCK TO THE MAX!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails