Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Personality

I was just surfing around and did some personality tests... Here are a few that I find quite interesting...




You Are the Throat Chakra



You are outspoken and eloquent. You have no problem making your opinion known.

It's likely that you're very verbal and artistic. You are creative in every aspect of your life.



You love to communicate with people. You think it's valuable to talk out ideas and issues.

You are very honest and straightforward. Speaking the truth is important to you.



Haha... I think at times me being too verbal get me into troubles... But I do enjoy honest discussion about any issues. We can learn more by listening and get more input by providing our own opinion!!




You Are a Creek



You are a dynamic, energetic person. You tend to change quickly and often.

You are spirited and gleeful. You believe it's important to live a colorful life.



You are also quite brave. You are able to look past your fears.

You have what it takes to be very heroic. If the opportunity arises, you can use your strength.



Don't know about being brave and fearless but I definitely believe in living a colourful life!! We only live once, why waste? Being heroic? I don't think so... Do the world need more heroes? Maybe not...

Personalities... Is there such thing as being complex or simple? My opinion is that there is no such thing as being complicated or simple. There are many facets to the same surface... It is simply the issue of to be or not to be... Just my two cents...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails