Sunday, February 15, 2009

New Chapter

It's the end of a beautiful thing
A fullstop of a beautiful chapter
I thought I put this behind me
But the truth is I only wrote a semi colon
On the back of the book
Spent the last few days
Drafting the ending
Rehearsing the words in my head
Replaying the situation in my mind
Now that it has come to a complete halt
An end of a chapter
A time to reflect
Maybe make a few corrections

Come tomorrow
A the beginning of a new book
The start of another adventure
On the journey of self discovery
Towards the goal of becoming a better person
For a better tomorrow

~Dear angel, thanks for helping me in finding myself when I am lost
Dear someone, the truth hurts like hell, but nonetheless still is the truth
Dear sisters, thanks and sorry


PS: Wrote this while listening to "Forrest Gump Suite" by Danny Wright. Not exactly a music interpretation but still influence by the lovely music. Dedicate this piece to my friends out there...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails