Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Footprints in The Sand

Semester 2 has officially ended!!!

And from this semester, I've learnt a lot of valuable lessons...
For that, I thank my friends, who stick with my through thick and thin. I thank my friends who helped me grow so much. I thank my friends for being there when I need a listener or a shoulder to cry on. I thank all of you for the love you've shown me...

Thank you The Four Queens of my heart... You guys rock to the max!!!


Thank you for all the surprises that made me smile...


Thank you for all the crazy moments together!!



Thank you for Gor Gor, for being a very very good listener
(I know you might not like the idea of your handsome picture here... You shy mar... I know la... Hehe...)

Thank you TE1!!! You guys are great coursemates and wonderful people to hang out with!!


For that... I dedicate this song to everyone who stood by me all the way...
Sorry if I missed out anyone... But I sincerely thank you guys for simply being my friends...




You walked with me,
Footprints in the sand,
And helped me understand,
Where I'm going,

You walked with me,
When I was all alone,
With so much unknown,
Along the way,
Then I heard you say,

I promise you,
I'm always there,
When your heart is filled with sorrow,
And despair, I'll carry you
When you need a friend
You'll find my footprints in the sand.

I see my life flash across the sky,
So many times have I been so afraid.
And just when I, have thought I lost my way,
You gave me strength to carry on,
It's then I heard you say,

I promise you
I'm always there
When your heart is filled
With sorrow and despair
And, I'll carry you
When you need a friend
You'll find my footprints in the sand.

When I'm with you,
Well I know you've been there,
And I can feel you when you say,

I promise you (you)
I'm always there
When your heart is filled (when your heart)
With sadness and despair (and despair)
I'll carry you when you need a friend (need a friend)
You'll find my footprints in the sand. (I promise you)

Ohh. (I'm always there)

When your heart is full of
Sadness and despair, (and despair)
I'll carry you when you need a friend. (I'll carry you)
You'll find my footprints in the sand.

2 comments:

Avril Ng said...

i love dis song!! hope u enjoy ur holidays.. c u soon!

Ryanne said...

happy holidays to you too!!!
this song is very very meaningful...
love it to the max!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails