Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Be Thou My Vision

A good friend of mine passed me this wonderful hymm and I got seriously addicted to it ever since...

Found some versions of it on youtube and feel like sharing it with everyone...

A piano piece by David Nevue. I love the arrangement of the music and the little touches he added. But the tempo was a bit too fast... However, still very enjoyable...



Another one played using ukelele... The tempo is perfect and the mood of it is beautiful... Too bad it's too short



This one is a cover by a guy with a very nice voice... The finger styles of the guitar is so nice...
Enjoy...



And this one by a girl with beautiful voice too... Love the song



Gosh... I am soooo addicted to this hymm... I am not a Christian but I am so inspired and touched by the music... Love it lots!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails