Saturday, February 28, 2009

81st Academy Award

Yea, we all know Slumdog Millionaire won the most awards... I will not bore you all with the details of yet another winners' list. Let's check out what the stars wore...

Kate Winslet in Yves St. Laurent dress... I love the symmetry of the dress... So elegant!!

Anne Hathaway in Armani piece embroided with crystals!! She is simply gorgeous!!

Halle Berry... The hottest mum in Hollywood!! She look simply splendid in this mermaid piece...
(Seems like mermaid tail is still very popular)

Penelope Cruz in this cream coloured Pierre Balmain vintage. Very wedding gown-ish to me...

The critics says the symmetry was ugly... But I think the colour works perfectly together!!

Natalie Portman in a baby pink dress... Very sweet looking... But she ought to do something with the hair...

A bit too dramatic? Not everyone can carry haute couture, and definitely not Jessica Sarah Parker

Sean Penn and wife. Perfect couple. I love the dress!! I would really like to own something like this!!

Angelina Jolie is looking nice in this gown. She has this whole goddess aura in this dress...

Our suave host, Hugh Jackman!! Looking good in this perfectly tailored suit!!


~Wish I can find more pictures to blog on~~


1 comment:

Avril Ng said...

my all time favorite oscar celeb..halle berry!! i cant seem 2 find anything ugly in every dress she wear! i'm so jealous of her body~~hehe... btw,hugh jackman is really sexy..i've got 2 watch how he host d show..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails