Thursday, October 30, 2008

YEAH!!!!

I've done it!!
We've done it!!!

WE MURDERED THE STUPID COCKROACH IN OUR ROOM!!!

I spotted it under my table and screamed... Nicole mabuk it by spraying insecticide on it... And Wee Leng smacked it senseless with her shoe!! And I disposed of it by sending it into a dustbin ceremoniously, with salutes and all!!

Hahahahaha!! That was so cool, after so any attempts at killing the stupid thing... Wee Leng spilled its guts once (don't know if it is the same one... I hope it is...) and we baited it with cockroach traps.. But the effort was futile...

Finally.... We won the battle against the filthy disgusting thing!! I hope there's no more..... Haha

2 comments:

said...

haha...congratulation?hahaha..

who knows..mayb the relatives of cockroach come back for REVENGE!!!wakakak

:P

Ryanne said...

wei... you all don't sp jahat la!!
i hate cockroach la!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails