Thursday, April 23, 2009

You gain strength, courage and confidence
by every experience in which you stop to look fear in the face.
~Eleanor Roosevelt~

Finals is near. I am doomed. Because I am still typing here... I said in one of my earliest post, the number of post represents my stress level. The more I post, indicates the higher stress level I have.

This semester 3 finals... Last finals for Foundation Studies. I really don't want to screw up. This is like the only chance to revive my CGPA to my target. No, I am not in for a 4 flat. But at least I hope to finish Foundation Studies with a flare of excellence. This is not about showing off or what. It is more like for my satisfaction. Intrinsic motivation-- self-pursuing excellence. That is my engine that keeps me functioning so far.

GAMBATEH!!
I have worked my ass off this entire semester. Cannot let the wheels "pancit" now!!
STUDY HARD, PLAY EVEN HARDER!!!
(who say study cannot have fun?)



PS: Thank you Goldon, for giving the Hillsongs. Though I am not a believer, but the songs really inspired me. It is as if telling me, not matter if I am a believer or not, God is there to be my pillar of strength. Thank you.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails