Tuesday, April 21, 2009

New Found Hobby

I've got a new phone... With a better camera quality than my previous phone... It is not exactly a new model, but a new phone to me though...

Anyway, I developed an insane hobby with my new phone... CAMWHORING...
Yup, you heard right... Ryanne is camwhoring...

Absolutely love this white mini dress... Hip yet feminine

Found this classy beaded dress in a boutique. It makes me look fat, non?

Personal favourite... This chic number is really beautiful, except that it is made of wool.
Big NO in Malaysia climate... But I really like it, since I am a big fan of winter fashion...

One with the collar up...

I am VAIN, I know... Sue me...
Muahahahaha~~

Camwhoring in the car...

The unwilling victim... My bro...

Ok... My phone is not exactly full of my own pictures... Capture a picture of my brother when he was not looking... Cool huh?

This is really for fun...
Guess whose shadows are those?

Camwhoring is FUN!!! This is so addictive... Capturing pictures, pictures of me and of course, some other people and things...

Keep reading for more camwhoring... If this hobby really take root in me... ;)
PS: OMG... This post seems so much like some one's blog... Lalala~~

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails