Thursday, January 1, 2009

Wish List

First post in 2009!!!

Resolutions? Nah, they never work with me... I am always off schedule or something... So, I would rather take a look at what I will be expecting this new year...

January..
Hmm... My birthday? Gosh... I am gonna be nineteen soon!!
This jolly month... Chinese New Year... Never like this hectic festival cause its all about running all over the place, not to mention the unhealthy food choices that I have to make...
Also, study week coincide with CNY, which means... STUDIES...

February..
Semester 2 FINALS!!! I am sooooooo dead.... I never really work my butt off in this semester... Lazy already... T_T
Then a short semester break... Gonna miss me friends...

March..
Mostly looking forward to MGS Guides Camp, if they are going to have one, and if, and only if I can make it... Can't wait to see my juniors and join their activities!!! Then... Start of 3rd Semester... Someone's birthday...

April..
April's Fool day? I wana go on a trip with my friends... Anywhere...

May..
Mother's day... One year anniversary of independence in Kampar ~lol~
End of Foundation Studies... Another short break, perhaps...

June..
Father's day... Grandma's birthday (highlight of the year!!)
Summer Fashion Week!!! I am sooooooooo into haute couture!!!
Start of Undergraduate first semester... (How time FLIES....)

July..
Summer blockbusters premier. Hope to splush in cineplex cause the last movie I watched was... Quantum of Solace?

August..
Happy first birthday to this blog... House of Ryanne...
Merdeka SALES!!!!!!!!!!

September..
Nothing that I planned... Maybe another trip with friends, I think...

October..
Birthdays!! A lot of birthdays... Need to start saving money adi!!!

November..
Xin Yi's birthday ( another highlight of the year!!)

December..
Think of 2010's wish list ~~lol~~
Christmas... Hope there will be another countdown party like 2008's... WATER WAR!!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails