Sunday, January 25, 2009

Silent Cry...


I WISH...

That you can dance with me in the rain, not walk behind me...


That you would look me in the eyes and say those words, where you actually mean it...


That you would listen to me instead of hearing me...


That you would pay more attention to me when I am silently screaming my heart out...


That you can read my mind, not just what I show the world...


That you were the one with me, not them...


That you will really be there, not just me wishing you were there...


~I was listening to an inspiring piece by Craig Eastman and suddenly got the melancholic feeling, and also the inspiration to write something, thus this "Silent Cry"...

To all the people out there, who feels like "Silent Cry", know that you are not alone, no matter if you are bullied, ignored, cheated, or thinks that no one understands you...

John Donne once said, "No man is an island".
All you really need is a listener, someone you can lean on to cry...


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails