Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Lessons To Be Learnt

Once, a wise friend told me that the best way to let go of a burden is to share...
So, I am going to share a few lessons I've learnt over the past few days... These are the things I've found online and it make sense to me...

PS: Gor Gor, don't be afraid to swim deep into philosophy, because it might bring you a whole new view on certain things... Like how I view love and all its complication...

Enjoy the quotes (in light blue)...
My personal comments (in green) are just my opinion... Not necessarily true... ;)

No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is, won't make you cry.
I've shed some tears for some people, and realised that no point me crying for them if they don't know what is going on or they don't even know that they've hurt me...

Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.
Am still trying to accept the fact that love isn't like in the movies, where you and your lover run into each other's arms in a wide open field... T_T

A true friend is someone who reaches for your hand and touches your heart.
A true friend is someone who is there no matter what... And whose shoulder is always soggy from your tears, whose ear ache after listening to you crying on phone for half an hour, who chat with you online at unearthly hours when you need them... ( you know who you are, and I sincerely thank you for that)

The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can't have them.
But sometimes, it is way more painful to have someone in your hands knowing that he/she is not truly yours...

Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.

Every smile is beautiful...

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.
I wish so too... Unfortunately, I am not really that significant... Hahaha...

Don't waste your time on a man/woman, who isn't willing to waste their time on you.
Am I really wasting my time? I hope not...

Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one, so that when we finally meet the person, we will know how to be grateful.
God just want us to learn to pick up ourselves after every fall... And learn to be grateful when we actually don't fall...

Don't cry because it is over, smile because it happened.
Thanks for the memories... It was beautiful... Maybe was the happiest week in my life...

There's always going to be people that hurt you so what you have to do is keep on trusting and just be more careful about who you trust next time around.
Experience is the best teacher... Learn from mistakes...

Make yourself a better person and know who you are before you try and know someone else and expect them to know you.
Self understanding is extremely important in the process of self discovery and also communication...

Don't try so hard, the best things come when you least expect them to.
Totally agreed!! Things happen for a reason, and when it happens, grab it with both hands...

May everyone be blessed with the wisdom to judge, and the courage to stand up after each fall...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails