Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Tagged By Suze

DIRECTION: Once you've been tagged, you have to write a post with sixteen random things, habits or goals about you. At last, choose five people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them.

1. I blog when I am stressed... So you can judge my stress level on how many post I post per day...

2. I love chocolate and cheese!!!

3. I sometimes wish I can use my mind in a better way ... like read other people's mind... like telepathy or better still... telekinesis... ;)

4. I am nocturnal...

5. I wish I knew music... then I can write melodies to go with my poems to make them songs!!!

6. I love fashion but I am not a fashionista... T_T

7. I purposely cycle slowly in the rain so that I can get wet...

8. Really wants to slow dance in heavy rain...

9. Wants to go ice skating and secretly wish I am Sasha Cohen sometimes

10. Hate anything furry... cause the fur goes all over the place and I will have a major allergic reaction...

11. When in doubt, act blur... When don't know, shut up...

12. I wish.... I can be a millionaire from my prototype of whatever at the age of 30, get married by 35, earn more by 40, retired by 45, and travel around the world until 60... Hahaha ~~Wishful thinking~~

13. Am always blur but look pro only... (really la...)

14. Suck at choosing gift for others...

15. I am always a pain in the butt to watch movie with because my analytical mind just wouldn't leave me alone!!

16. Can't sleep without hugging something... like a pillow or something...

i'm gonna tag....
1. Black Tan - cause you are too busy to update your blog...So I help you a little la... ;)
2. YY- you need a break from studying... so do the tag...
3. Zyenyi- yea... you too... you need a break too... so do the tag!!
4. Ben - er... just for fun? and hoping you would tag Zac?? haha...
5, Young- just cause I feel like tagging you!!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails