Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Chronicles of Bicycle: Slooooooooooooooooooooow

My brain was shrinking.... Shrinking and shrinking.....
Then my phone rang....

Guess what? My roommate got trapped in new town, cause her car broke down!!! Really surprised that she called me since I am not exactly the mechanic. Haha... Seems like she just needed company to walk home...

What to do, roommates mar... So, I dumped everything and cycled to town to get her while Nicole and Vanezsha went to "ta pau" our supper.

Walking.... from new town back to the house... is not exactly near... And since Wee Leng was walking, we can't exactly cycle fast. Thus, we were literally crawling on our bikes. Anyhow, me and Vanezsha still managed to have fun, by cycling zig-zag and also making water marks on the pavement.

But the most challenging part of the entire journey, I had to say, was going down the slope!! I am usually the fastest to "fly" down the slope but today, I had to execute perfect control on the brakes (cheh wah~~~) so that I can actually cycle slowly while Wee Leng walked. The champion of slope cycling was obviously Nicole!! I wonder how she did it, cycling so painstakingly slow. Hahahaha!!

Anyway, we reached home with food, safe and sound. A truly unique experience and a test of skills in cycling real sloooooooooooooooooooowly....

Hahaha!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails