Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Way To De-Stress

I have 3 assignments, 2 reports, 2 mid-term tests and various other activities due in the next two weeks. I am at my maximum stress threshold!! Yes, extremely stressed and exhausted. Very worried of getting sick too...

But no worries... I've found a new way to de-stress...

COOKING!!!

Dinner a few days ago... Sugar Chicken and stir fried vege...

Tonight's dinner...

Tonight... got stir fried vege...

... Got fried fish from Kumutha

... Got fried mince pork...

DINNER IS HEAVEN!!

I am cooking dinner almost every night now. It is truly enjoyable and relaxing while experimenting with food!! I mean, who isn't a kid at heart and always wanted to play with FOOD? Dinner time is the time where I looked forward to most after a hard day's work at campus... Cooking and chatting with YY and Vee is simply enjoyable!! This week, I played guitar while waiting for the rice to be cooked too!! Haha... Vee is actually kind enough to say that I can sing well... Haha... I can't sing well, but I am still happy because she said I can sing!! LOL~~

Dear class rep, I am not joking when I say I can cook ok? Hahaha...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails