Monday, July 13, 2009

My Life According To Taylor Swift

Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions. Pass it on to 15 people Uhm. Woops. You can't use the band I used.

Repost as "my life according to (band name)"

Are you a male or female:
White Horse
OMG~~ I am a horse? Since when? LOL~~

Describe yourself:
Fearless
O.O...
I am? Cool!!!

How do you feel:
Tell Me Why
Why? Why? Why? Why I only have 24 hours a day?

Describe where you currently live:
Forever & Always
Er... I am not sure if I want to live forever...

If you could go anywhere, where would you go:
Change
Change for the better, not for the worse... And I like who I am now!!

Your favorite form of transportation:
Our Song
Hehehe... Travel with a song? Like some high tech science fiction... Cool!!

Your best friend is:
Hey Stephen
O Stephen O Stephen... Where art thou?
Funny... I know a lot of Kevins, and Jameses, and Michaels, etc... No one by the name Stephen... yet...

You and your best friends are:
You Belong With Me
Yea!! Nicole Koong... You so belong to me!! Wee Leng... You are soooo MINE...!!

What's the weather like:
Should've Said No
Say NO to the merciless sun!! And say NO to the sudden rain!!

Favorite time of day:
The Best Day
Wow!! I love this playlist man!! The whole day is my favourite time!!

If your life was a TV show, what would it be called:
Love Story
Yup~~ I have great family and friends who loves me!! It will totally be a great Love Story...

What is life to you:
Breathe
Technically, without oxygen, there is no life... So... BREATHE!!

Your fear:
Teardrops on My Guitar
That happens more often that I'd like to... Yea... A little scared~~

What is the best advice you have to give:
Fifteen
LOL~~ I am speechless for this one... I don't really give FIFTEEN advice to anyone before...

Thought for the Day:
You're Not Sorry
YES!! Live my life and NO REGRETS!!

How I would like to die:
Fearless
I am fearlessly dying in A&P test and Maths test and reports and assignments...

My soul's present condition:
The Way I Loved You
Love who? Erm... Family and friends la...

My motto:
Teardrops on My Guitar
Er... On the very contrary, I laugh when I play my guitar... So, I'll pass this motto...

I tag :
1. YY (Stagnant blog... Revive it la...)
2. Wee Leng (Let's have a cheerful post ya!! )
3. Ben (I am purely interested in your playlist)
4. Kumutha (Even more interesting playlist!!)
5. Kin (I never knew your playlist)
6. Hui Ting (Cause I never tag you before)
7. Sze Yan (Cause I never tag you before)
8. Amy Hoo (Just returning the favour... ;)
9. Levnn Chiang (My first tag to you...)
10. Yan Qian (Very interested in you playlist)
11. Avril (For fun)
12.I am running out of people to tag~~ Anyone interested, just do it la...


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails