Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Burnout

This week and the next is the eye of the storm, the impact point of a tsunami, the whirls of a tornado...

With the avalanche of assignments deadline, reports deadline and the fearsome mid terms, I barely had enough time to breathe. Seriously, I am feeling the effect of burnout.

For the past 5 days, I've consumed more coffee than I had in the entire Foundation Semester 3, which is last semester. I've skipped meals and snacked a lot, because I simply don't have the time to really sit down and eat. I sleep like... less than an average of 5 hours per day, and certainly no time to nap. I am like so zombified, and hyper, because I suspect that I am now running on pure adrenaline~~

Perhaps something is wrong with my time management? Or 24 hours a day is not enough?

Enough lamenting here... Gotta get back to work... Apply what is learned from the Festival of Mind...

"I know all these stuff, I just need to find out that I know!!"

"I CAN do it!! I just need to KEEP TRYING!!"

"Visualise success and I shall get it!!"

PS: Its 1.39am and I am so hungry... T_T

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails