Thursday, July 2, 2009

How Badly Do You Want It?

"I am not good in blah blah blah... So no matter how hard I try, I will never be good..."

"I am such a noob in this... If I continue, I will only hurt others..."

"I can't do it because there's simply not enough time/I am tired/too much to do..."

Lately, I've heard a lot of excuses from people around me... Me included... Well, we are human. We have our moments where all we want to do is to sit back, relax and let go... But at times, these are simply excuses that limit us from a lot of things...

I believe that many of us are unique people who are capable of wonderful things. Many of us have talents and gifts that are worth contributing to the world. But many underestimate themselves because they LIMIT themselves with the "I can't" or "I am not good at it" statement.

How can you succeed in something when before attempting it, you already tell yourself that you can't do it?

Therefore,

Don't limit yourself. Many people limit themselves to what they think they can do.
You can go as far as your mind lets you.
What you believe, remember, you can achieve.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails