Sunday, July 26, 2009

Inspired

I read a quote today.
It inspired me to start the day with positivity and reignite that deep desire to learn in me.
Thought of sharing with y'all...

"There are four things you must never do: lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. I take each day as a learning experience. I believe learning never ends. I get up everyday with a new set of things to accomplish. I meet people all long the day - some I know, some I don't. As each day passes, I am not sure whether I am moving towards something or drifting away further from the past. At the end of the day, I enjoy (or at least try to enjoy) a peaceful sleep. I believe I haven't achieved much in life because they are so many things, in fact beautiful things I haven't seen, read, heard, tasted and even sensed. And it also counts for people including you who is reading this."

I so agree with this quote. Life is not a bad of roses, thus we should take every incident, every opportunity, good or bad, to learn and to mature. After all, learning is a life long process. And in the end of the day, we should have a clear conscience. At times, there are no point achieving so much in material wise but at the end of the day, you're just a rotten bag of bones surrounded by not friends, but sins.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails