Thursday, May 20, 2010

Apples

Someone privately replied to my previous post and made me realise something. The ultimate goal of courtship, the whole LOVE thing, it is like an endurance race in the mountains.

This race is not only about skill and luck, but of endurance too. If one is hasty, one will be worn out before the race is over. If one keeps looking into the rear mirror, one can't concentrate on the road and is bound to make mistakes. If one predicts the route, one might lose track of what is right in front of their track and eventually get lost.

Therefore, live in the present.


PS : I think my dad has been trying to tell me the same thing for a very long time. Don't live in the past, don't live in the future. Live in the present.
Credits to Carlos Gustavus El Marcelino for the interesting insight.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails