Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Instant

In this era of modernisation
sweat...
my opening line sounds like
some BM Karangan in Form 5


we have a lot of instant stuff...

Instant noodles...

Instant porridge...

Instant coffee...

Instant you-name-it-we've-got-it


But Ryanne's Instant Pick Me Up is
ICE CREAM!!!

Yea, was feeling a little bumped with Chinese II revision...
Plus the super hot weather wasn't helping to ease the headache too...

Luckily, my fridge is forever stocked with
ICE CREAM!!

So a big helping of CHOCOLATE SUNDAE!!!
(Yea, I love chocolate!!)
You see an Instant Satisfying Smile on me!!

Ok... This post is non-sensical...
I am just a little stressed out by Chinese II...
My Last Finals paper then I am off to home!!!
Hurray!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails