Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Guitars

I was just sorting my external hard disk today ( I am the proud owner of TWO external hard disk now!!) And I found this photo. I really like it, for some reasons unknown to even myself.

It was taken some time ago, when David and Khim Yao were still in Kampar. I was just a guitar beginner that time ( still is, anyway...) And David and Khim Yao taught me some really basic stuff. It was really enjoyable though it was for a really short time and only one session.

From left : Kumutha's, mine, Khim Yao's, David's, Zach's, and YY's

Kumutha, Zach and YY rarely play the guitar these days. David and Khim Yao are in Setapak campus already.

I wonder if I will ever have a quality, fun- filled jamming session in near future...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails