Friday, November 21, 2008

Sick. Baby. Sick

I am so in deep S.H.I.T.
My laptop is sick.... very sick....
Tomorrow have to send to ICU... to be reformatted...

Got the virus from someone, confirmed by two different technicians...
Haiz... Next time must be more careful on who to trust...
Now my laptop is in a sick stage, lagging and occasionally need to reboot,
even the sleepless nights I spent neutralising viruses, scanning them with my Kaspersky,etc... is useless....
Now my poor Maxtor (it's my external drive) might also be infected since it was in contact with my laptop...

Hope the technicians can save my data... It's really important... :(

~~Don't know since when, I started calling my laptop my baby... Hahahaha...
Sick baby... Infected by potent virus... Well, let's hope you don't take long to cure, cause typing this post take such a long time.... Because viruses are stopping it from working well!! Argh!!

PS: Dear readers, I will be MIA for a while, depends on how kind my technicians are... Stay tune for more nonsensical stuff from me, later... TQ...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails