Saturday, November 15, 2008

Rainy Days

Rainy days
Little drizzle falling on my head
Just wanna forget what they said
And enjoy in the rain
Remembering only that smile
A smile that wipes everything away
I don't want to care anymore
Because it's not my business anyway
Till here I leave the burden lay
Let it be washed away
By the heavy heavy rain

Rainy days
Hands strectched to reach the sky
Catching raindrops in my palms
Feeling every drop on my face
The feeling is just great
Cause it's better than sunny days
Where all the other people like to play
The game that I always hate

Rainy days
I don't want to hear what they have to say
Just wanna listen to raindrops on the path
Guiding my heart all the way
Let the masks go stray
And into the dark they fade
I will go at my own pace

Rainy days
Let the raindrops wet the place
To the rhythm I will sway
Let it guide my way
Pray that the smile won't fade
Not forgetting sweet words said
Forget about the dream that I want to chase
I leave the burden here they lay
Let the raindrops wash away

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails