Thursday, November 20, 2008

Reign of the Crapping Queen

Today was Chemistry test 1...
And before that... we were all busy with Biology Test 1 and Programming assignment... Not to mention that endless avalanche of reports and tutorial questions...
Well, honestly, it's really due to bad time management.... I broke my personal record!!! Today test, last night only I opened my notes and read.
Anyway.... I've brought crapping to a whole new level, again...
I think I bluff all the way through the test.... Forgot a bunch of things... I was scratching my head over thermal stability.... It's the typical symptom of remembering the chapter, page and slide, even the picture on the slide, just couldn't recall the words in it....
So, I bluff... all the way.... Will Ms Tan develope 6 packs from laughing at my answers?
Meanwhile, Crash Course Chemistry 101 has screwed up my brain and system... Lack of sleep and physical lethargic is taking its toll on me... My brain isn't working exactly right...
Programming test on Friday... Hope I don't screw up, cause I am really bad at the subject... Maybe I will continue the Reign of the Crapping Queen again, who knows??

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails