Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Calm down

Calm down
Breathe in
And get yourself standing again
Instead of sitting on the ground
Pull up all the lose threads
And put them back together again

If it's a broken part, replace it
If it’s a messed up heart, then clean it up
If it's a stall brain, then wake it

Hold your promises
Know your mission
And get it going
Hold you head together
Know your maths forever
And go all out
And everything will be fine

Hang on
I hope help is coming
Stay calm
I'm doing everything

Stand strong
It's not that hard anyway
Deep breathe
I will be doing great
Know my maths forever
And go all out
And everything will be fine

These are the imprints in my brain
Are the things that make me panic
Are things that mess up everything

Are the things that make me worry
Hell, I just wana scream
If you're lost then
It's just a little stumble on the way

Everything will be fine
In no time at all
Everything will fall into its place

Hold on
And know your strength
Go your own way

Everything will be fine
Everything in no time at all


~~argh!! Freaking out for my maths test on friday!! I still can't do implicit differentiation!! I'm so dead!!
Thus, this crappy post..... Hoping for things to be fine.....
Please don't let me screw up maths!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails