Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Tagged again..... ~~walau.... so many tags.....~~

Name 20 people randomly. At the end of the survey, choose 5 people to do the survey. Don't read the questions but name the 20 people first.lala...



1. Wee Leng
2. Nicole Sum
3. YY
4. Kumutha
5. Zac
6. Vanezsha
7. Zyenyi
8. Hien Fuh
9. Si Nan
10. Kar Yee
11. Xin Yi
12. Raymond
13. Iven
14. Sara
15. Yoshita
16. Tham
17. Kuen May
18. Beh
19. Stephanie
20. Pui San







1.How did you meet number 18?

I met her in secondary school.... my classmate!!

2. What will happen if you have not met number 17?

Then, there will be no gila midnight badminton chat......


3. What if number 9 and 20 dated?

20 is someone's girlfriend adi.....

4. What if number 5 and 10 dated?

Sue Quin will kill Zac......

5. Describe number 1.

My roommate who owns a car but wanna learn to cycle......

6. Do you think number 8 is attractive?

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder....

7. Describe number 7

My coursemate who is very well- connected and very helpful.... Very big sister also.....

8. Do you know any family members of 12?

*DUH** of course I know his family.... He is my brother man!!!

9. What languages do number 15 speak?

English

10. Who is number 9 hanging out with?

Everyone


11. How old is number 16 this year?
15


12. Who's number 2 favourite singer?

DANNY!!!!!

13. When is the last time you spoke to number 13?

Does IM count?

14. Have you ever dated number 4?

I'm straight........ I like guys.......

15. Would you ever date number 19?

I'm still straight.... I don't date girls.....

16. Is number 3 single?

I think so......

17. What is number 10 last name?

KONG

18. Would you be in a relationship with number 11?

Long term affair since primary school...... my best ever girl friend.....

19. What is the school of number 13?

Anderson... Now in Taylor's adi....

20. Where does number 3 stay?

Upstairs...

21. What is your favourite thing about number 3?

Very independant and strong-willed girl..... Not to mention very smart, pretty and funny..... Life won't be the same without her...

I tag:
YOU

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails