Thursday, September 18, 2008

Confession of a Bluffing Queen!!!

Hahahaha......
I think the title is pretty much self- explanatory...... Today is my Chemistry finals..... and I personally think that it is my worst Chem exam so far....... Forgot so many things...... and so many formulae..... and of course not to mention a lot of careless mistakes......

So, being me, I did what I did best.... BLUFF.....

Hahahaha.......
I think the examiner will get abs after reading my answers..... cause he/she is going to laugh so hard!!!!!

Haiz..... Actually questions not really hard.... just that I got some serious amnesia... like "Shit.... I did this question last night..... and I don't remember!!!!"

And..... ~~walau~~ I salute myself.... The last question in Chem paper.... I forgot to look at the appendix.... ponder for like... maybe 10 minutes (waste so much time man!!!).... and decided that I don't know how to do.... So, again, I did what I did best..... BULLSHIT again...

See what I mean by Bluffing Queen??
I brought bullshitting to a whole new dimension!!! Answer also can bluff like that.... not to mention... I just invented Ryanne's Law 1, Ryanne's Law 2, etc....

So..... I don't dare to hope for good results...... Cause I already failed myself..... But marks don't really matter to me.... As long as I've done my best, it's no regrets..... (~~obviously my best is not enough this tim~~)

Now... it is loud Avril Lavigne songs!!!! And maths!!!!!!


PS: Am I gona bluff in maths again?? ~~walau~~

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails