Monday, September 15, 2008

Hope

Moon cake festival.... alone in my room..... reading bio....

Not really that saddening la..... Went home yesterday to celebrate with my family, had a late night heart -to- heart session with my bro, and of course a big headache in the morning for not enough sleep!!

Actually I'm quite glad to go home, even thought it meant a weekend gone for preparing finals..... I am surrounded by my family at least....

And my housemates back here.... are super kind.... I got a mooncake from them.... and at least I did some studying tonight with Hien Fuh... OMG, that guy is mad..... I wonder what exactly his brain is made up of.... I can never keep up with his pace..... Luckily he is not a stuck-up genius.... At least he is willing to teach and share.....

Still got tonnes to read and memorised..... I keep asking myself how I did it last time....
Maybe it was pure luck that I managed to score quite good last test..... Haiz.... Gotta get my butt up and beat myself!! I mean, what is life, if you don't wanna do your very best??

I can only pray and hope.... that miracles happens... and I can actually process and remember those mumbo- jumbo biological facts, at least until after the exam.....



"The thing always happen when you really believe in; and the belief in a thing makes it happen"
=an old wise man=

1 comment:

Pui San said...

haha..hebat wor you..not many ppl know about my blog wor..haha...you are the third ppl who know about this blog..
that ultrasound ok ok only ler..haha..
take care..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails