Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Chronicles of Bicycles : Dungs Away!!!

Today, after bio test, me and the girls went to Tesco for lunch..... Partly to cure my depression after a not-so-good bio paper... ( I was like, "What the F***, I DON'T REMEMBER READING THIS!!!!") Anyway, since dear Ms Aishwarya didn't cycle to campus, someone had to bonceng her la.... And, as usual, the road to Tesco is covered with cow dung.... I am actually quite happy... At least I didn't roll onto any dung.... But the merciless sun scorching my skin.... I swear I definitely got darker!!!

Happy lunch in Tesco, spent a few bucks on foodstuff, and time to cycle back....

Haiz.... I was cycling on Kumutha's bike while Nicole took mine, since she has really long slender legs.... At first, it was fine.... then my butt started to sore.... The seat was simply tooooooo low..... Hahahaha...... But we had great fun though, nearly colliding into each other.....

When in campus, YY who was "bonceng-ing" Kumutha, went to the hump without breaking and.... viola..... the next moment, Kumutha was sitting on the road!!! I was following right behind and I literally saw her sorta flew of the bike!!! But she was laughing on the road, so I guess nothing serious.... Hahahaha....

On the way down the slope, we stopped to wait for Ms Aishwarya and **crap** I fell..... I have no idea what luck is that!!! Standing stationary also can fall from the bike!!! It was a stupid thread from the hem of my jeans that got stuck in the pedal!!! **ISH!!!***

Anyway, safe journey home.... And that was one funny episode on bicycle riding..... with my friends...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails