Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Miss Invisible

I had this song for a while. I was checking out my old external hard drive today and I found this song. Now I am addicted to it!!

Dedicate to all the people who feels like the song.
You are not alone. There are other Mr/Miss Invisible around too...



I feel this song because at this moment, I am feeling a little negative. Maybe due to stress or something... But the thing is... I am your average girl. A face you see and won't notice. A name you read and won't remember. A smile you look at and won't care.

I pray that tomorrow will be a better day. I hope that tomorrow I can find that potential hidden within me.

PS : Today I did something that I feel terribly guilty of. I had NEVER quitted anything before. But this time. Wake up call... I finally know my limits. Millions apologies to those who I've disappointed.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails