Friday, June 26, 2009

Busy... Hiatus...

Another one week hiatus... Well, I am really busy...
So here's a little updates and really interesting incidents that happened last week...
~~Someone who once said my blog is getting more impersonal, this is a true change of style... ~~

Last Saturday, I went to Malim Nawar with Julian, Black and Qian. Ms Hee brought us there to survey first. We saw some really interesting places at night and got a rough idea of Malim Nawar. On Sunday, we went to Malim Nawar again and started interviewing people. It is truly a great experience!! Too bad we don't have Journalism students on the team, or not we really can learn a lot. The team is fun!! Since I am the only girl in the team, intially I worried that I might be alienated by the guys... But I was sooo wrong... Now I feel like I have 3 big brothers looking after me, but of course, kena bully a lot la... Especially Black who needs to remind me that my Mandarin sucks... (I am trying to improve la... Give chance la...) I also learnt the proper way to eat Ho Po dish, which consists of mostly legumes, radish and vegetables... I didn't know the right way to eat it cause I only watch my mum eats it that way... So I kena laughed at again T_T But it was really nice to get all these new experiences.

Monday to Wednesday, cafeteria was in a sort of organised chaos... Why? SRC mar... My housemate and close friend, YY is running for the post of FSET Faculty Rep. As a friend, I felt obliged to help and support her, that is to mess up their booth and help them get a few votes... It was really nice meeting Kyan, Wilson Lo, and the rest of the team. I hope they don't think that I am too kepoh or what... And sorry guys, if I really mess up your booth or something...

Monday and Tuesday night, I cooked dinner... And Vee said it was nice!! Can you believe it? Vee actually said MY cooking is NICE!!! Hear that mum, your daughter is not that bad a cook la!! Hahaha... Too bad, no pictures... And on Wednesday morning, the most shocking incident happened. I was in dreamland and I heard my alarm ringing. I snoozed it (as usual) and I heard my roommate got up. Then I heard something...

"Miao"

I opened my eyes...

I saw a CAT next to my bed, staring into my eyes!!!

AHHH!!!! A cat in my room!!! Must have got in from the window... We kinda made it go out of the room and the next minute, it was licking our cups and plates in the common area... And YY screamed at the top of her lungs when she opened her room door... Gosh, three humans afraid of a feline? When we tried to use the broom to halau it, it actually thought we were playing with it!! Urgh~~ Luckily, the ground floor housemate carried it out of the house. But for the whole of Wednesday, I had rash all over my body and my nose is practically clogged. Fur allergy~~ Of all things, I have to be allergic to fur!!

On Wednesday night, we went to the studio in Kampar to take photos. Well, one of our close friend is leaving us soon to study somewhere. And we really wanted something to remember our great times together. The photo session was so fun!! And seriously, Black is such a camwhore king. Goldon, handsome as usual, but very stiff in photos... The girls, well, we do what we do best... Haha... Then we went to Kim Keong for dinner, or rather supper. I was starved to half dead and ate CHEESE BAKED SPAGHETTI... And I played chess with Zac... and lost... as expected...

On Thursday, I started to feel sick... Maybe it is because of the weather, or I am getting heaty, or I am not eating healthy, or maybe some other factors... The summary was... Thursday was sooooo shitty.... But the fun part was in the evening, where the 3 guys came to do the Malim Nawar project report. We kinda joked and played with each other. And gosh, the three guys... unleashed their evil side... Those things that they usually will not do or say in front of girls, were all said and done last night. I am kinda glad because they took me as a friend and are not acting all gentleman in front of me...

Today, still feeling sick but better... Thank you ZAC for taking the trouble to take me to classes and fetch me home, twice. Tonight I shall cook dinner, and pamper myself a bit, since this week is such a busy and hectic week...

Long post, no pictures (Those holding pictures... Give me la...)
Fruitful week? Yea... Very...
Learnt a few lessons, made a few important decisions, got new experiences, built new friendship, and lived a fruitful week. Even I am not feeling well, I am trying to embrace life, even the thorny and bitchy part...

Thank you Xin Yi, who is there forever. Sorry for the long phone calls. I am sooo lucky to have you around.
Thank you Wee Leng for being a considerate and tolerant roommate.
Thank you YY who dragged me into the Malim Nawar project and giving me the opportunity to experience SRC campaigning while not running for it.
Thank you Julian, Black and Qian for giving me such a good time while doing the project.

Thank you GOD for giving me such a contented life.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails