Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Blood Donation Campaign

These two days I am practically running all over UTAR...
My classes are mostly in Block D and E... Blood donation campaign is in Block A Heritage Hall... And Welcoming Concert Booth in in Block C...
Not to mention the rush to classes... Meeting new people... Organising and planning events...
After only two days, I feel so tired but happy at the same time. Happy for meeting new people, starting a new chapter of my life, and of course involving myself in the Orientation events...

I have to say so far, the most SYOK event is Blood Donation Campaign.
Cause we really spent a lot of time and effort in it. Not to mention a team of committee and helpers that are so fun to be around with. I seriously learn a lot from them. Thanks to Rachel, Eugene, Jason and Marcus for giving me so much guidance on how to do a lot of things. Salutes to Wai Ken, Wai Hao, Chin Tat, Kein Wah, Kar Yee and so many many other people who dedicate themselves to the work that they are doing. I simply enjoy working with you guys!!

Banner at the Heritage Hall... Marcus and Wai Ken geng!! Get sponsorship for that!!

Committee unofficial meeting... Wakakaka... Just mindless chatting...

Guess who so free arrange the soya milk like that?
It is Jason...

Makan time!! Bravo to Marcus and Wai Ken again!!

See... A lot of donors!!

So far the events was ok... Hope it gets better response...
Might update more pictures when Wilson pass them to me...

Come Participate

Date : 1 - 5 June
Time : 10am - 4pm
Venue : Block A Heritage Hall

Donors and Helpers are all welcome!!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails