Thursday, December 31, 2009

JUMP.jump.JUMP.jump.JUMP.jump

Almost every blog that I am reading now reminds me that today is 31 December 2009, last day of the year, if not, the decade.

I am not going to bother making a list of resolution. Because I don't even remember my resolutions for 2009, let alone keep it. Maybe I did hit some of my targets, but if I can't remember them, then maybe they are not that important after all ;)

Since tomorrow will be a new year, I thought I would do some typical soul searching reflection thing. Then I realise my life is busy and full. I am filled with activities and surrounded by people. Some of these events are thorns in roses, and some of these people are pain in the arse. But looking at the bright side, roses are beautiful, and once in a while we come across one sexy arse, so I just have to sit back and enjoy whatever life throws at me!

In this year of 2009, many things happened. I learned to let go of certain things, learned to not have regrets, learn to live with regrets, learned to relax and enjoy...

I look back and smiled,
because I know how far I've come.

Thanks to my family, best friends, good friends, coursemates, jackasses, and bitches.

Without sadness,
I can never know happiness.
Without jackasses and bitches,
I can never know good family and friends.


Happy New Year 2010!!


PS : I know that the title is totally irrelevant. Jumping is due to the fact that I have a mountain load of tasks to do today, an event to organise, a last minute appointment to prepare and many other chores to do. Jumping is also due to the fact that I just had a excessive influx of sugar consumption. And I am jumping because I crave for ice cream NOW!!

If that is not a full life, then I don't know what is... ;)


1 comment:

Ryanne said...

thank you ayu!!
happy new year to you too~~

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails