Saturday, December 5, 2009

Carla Bruni

I've been listening to the soundtrack of 500 Days of Summer these few days. Thank you ANDREW for downloading the tracks for me!! Alas, my line is extremely noob~~

Anyway, the soundtracks were fantastic. I feel like I am reliving the moments of the movie when I am listening to the tracks. But one particular song that really grabbed my attention is this song by Carla Bruni. Yup, Carla Bruni, the French First Lady who was originally a singer.

I love her voice. So beautiful and natural. And the guitar serenade of the song!! Superb!! Even though I don't understand a word in that song (most of my friends know that I don't listen to songs that I don't understand the lyrics) but this song really appeal to me! French language itself is already like a beautiful melody that blends so well with the universal language of music!



Well, YouTube-ing means one video will lead to the next. And these few are the ones that got my attention. Enjoy~~





Nice right?

Maybe I should not limit myself to songs where I understand the lyrics. There are plenty of French, Italian, German songs that are wonderfully beautiful!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails